1. Lackluster winter skin? Try Bobbi Brown’s new illuminating moisture balm from her Extra skin care line. Apply on top of moisturized skin or try combining with your moisturizer. You can also pat on top of make-up for a dewy glow.
2. Most of us are in need of a serious detox after the holiday season. Try drinking Kusmi’s detox tea, a refreshing blend of maté, green tea and lemongrass.
3. Save money on coffee this winter and make your own to go. Stanley’s classic thermos will keep your beverages hot for up to 12 hours. The top can be used as a cup. Also great for your detox tea!
4. When you’re craving something sweet, opt for organic, fair trade dark chocolate, a good source of antioxidants. Dark Chocolate with Sea Salt from Theo’s is my favorite. Proceeds help provide students and health care workers with bicycles from the World Bicycle Relief program in Africa. Look for Theo’s chocolate at Whole Foods and other specialty markets.
5. Don’t lose your glow this winter. Try RMS Living Luminizer (cool tone) or for a warmer, more golden glow, use the RMS Lunar eye polish as a highlighter. Both products are certified organic and coconut oil based, great for dehydrated winter skin!